NOW OPEN IN DELANO ||| 607 W Douglas Ave, Wichita, Kansas
The twist candles use the flexibility of wax. Candles are usually straight and therefore need a base. In this project we tried to combine both base and the candle in a single material shape. Resulting in one candle double ends candle.
The liquid state of wax was a starting point in this project. By bending and twisting candles a new typology appears combining form, function, and fun.
• Dimensions: 9.45 x 3.93 x 6.89 inches (24 x 10 x 17.5 cm)
• Weight: 0.60 lbs (0.27 kg)
• Burning time: Approximately 10 hours per end
• Materials: Paraffin wax, cotton wick
• Scent: This candle is unscented
• Packaging: Comes in a beautifully designed eco-friendly gift box
• Made in the USA
• Designed by Lex Pott
Safety warning: Burn both wicks at the same time and on a flameproof base. Twist Candles may deform if placed near heat or in the sun for extended periods of time.
Made in United States of America